Careers at n3v.net
System Administrator, Junior to Intermediate
We are looking for promising System Administrators to support our
growing office and server infrastructure. Working in a demanding and
fast-paced environment, you will need exceptional technical acuity and
individual initiative combined with a customer focused approach.
- Configure system and network parameters.
- Monitor stability and performance.
- Ensure 24x7 operation.
- Assist with corporate Linux desktop support.
- Write comprehensive documentation.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience with Linux.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Working knowledge of security, webservers, NFS, MTAs.
- Programming/scripting (bash, perl).
- Excellent verbal and written skills with outstanding customer service.
Data Warehousing / Data Modeling Engineer
is looking for an energetic and smart data warehousing
professional to join the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence team at
. This position will play a critical role in designing, developing,
deploying, and supporting internal data warehouse/data mart applications.
In this role, this person will be responsible for all ETL aspects of a data
warehouse/data mart application including architecture, design and
development. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of demonstrated hands-on
experience working with data warehousing application development, excellent
communication skills and an outstanding record of accomplishment with the
- Source system understanding and profiling.
- Design and implementation of data mart models.
- Map source system models and data mart models.
- Design, develop and maintain ETL code.
- Defines and captures metadata and rules for ETL.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-3 years dimensional modeling experience.
- 5+ years hands on experience in large-scale, high availability, end to end.
- 3+ years hands on experience with Unix/Linux, SQL, Perl or Python required.
- Programming experience with Java or C/C++ required.
- Experience with software development life cycle required.
- Strong problem solving skills required.
- Experience as technical leadership required.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment while working closely with users and lead cross-functional teams.